[NTG-context] Border matrix

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 22:14:33 CEST 2018

1. The bordermatrix code is part of the core and you can remove it from
cont-new.mkiv.

2. To use the \equalign command you have to enable the special meaning
of & in math mode with \setupmathematics[ampersand=normal].

3. User the new mathalignment environment as replacement for \equalign
which avoids special characters like &.

Wolfgang