[NTG-context] \startplacetable in \startcolumnset

Jeong Dal haksan at me.com
Thu Apr 19 16:56:31 CEST 2018

Hi,

I used the following exam format well which was set by the help of Wolfgang long time ago.

Recently I got a strange output when I used \startplacetable or \placetable in the \startcolumnset … \stopcolumnset.
There is a strange number first and table in the next column.
The output is OK if I comment out either \startcolumnset or \placetable.

Is “\definecolumnset, \startcolumnset” still a good command? I couldn’t find it in the list of commands.

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\startuseMPgraphic{verticalrule}
  if CurrentColumn < NOfColumns :
    draw leftboundary OverlayBox;%  shifted (-1mm,0);
    draw rightboundary OverlayBox shifted (4mm,0);
    draw rightboundary OverlayBox shifted (TextWidth+6mm,0);
    draw bottomboundary OverlayBox shifted (1mm,0);
    draw bottomboundary OverlayBox shifted (TextWidth+6mm,0);
    setbounds currentpicture to OverlayBox enlarged 2.5mm;
  fi
\stopuseMPgraphic

\defineoverlay
  [verticalrule]