[NTG-context] luatex 1.08

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 19 15:17:03 CEST 2018

Hi,

We released luatex 1.08 beta which uses lua 5.3 and will be default on
the garden as soon as mojca moves the bins to the right place. We don't
expect many issues as we tested it for quite a while.

The context current works on both 1.07 and 1.08 but of course at some
point the beta might evolve towards using 1.08 features. We're now
stepping up to 1.09 for ourselves and will probably release that around
the ctx meeting, which then leads to 1.10 for tex live 2019.