[NTG-context] issues with \typesetbuffer

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Wed Apr 18 21:04:32 CEST 2018

On 04/18/2018 08:22 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> Hans,
>>
>> I have the following sample:
>>
>>      \setuppapersize[A5][A4, landscape]
>>
>>      \setuparranging[2SIDE]
> works ok here but arranging might interfere (do that on the commandline)

Many thanks for your reply, Hans.

I was wrong, I only wanted to report the issue with fonts embedded
multiple times.

This sample shows the issue:

\startbuffer[a]\starttext\startTEXpage A\stopTEXpage\stoptext\stopbuffer
\startbuffer[b]\starttext\startTEXpage B\stopTEXpage\stoptext\stopbuffer
\startbuffer[c]\starttext\startTEXpage C\stopTEXpage\stoptext\stopbuffer
    \starttext
    Just an empty page.
    \typesetbuffer[a]
    \typesetbuffer[b]
    \typesetbuffer[c]
    \stoptext

The same font is embedded four times in the sample above.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk