[NTG-context] Reference links with focus=standard option

Lawrence Bell lawrence.matthew.bell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:45:39 CEST 2018

Dear Christoph,

I take it from your reply that fixing this problem with interactivity
would likely cause some trouble with the printability? And therefore,
it's staying as it is to prioritize printability? That's understandable,
but a bit frustrating, since I still don't have any clue what the actual
problem is. Could you possibly explain in some more detail or point me
to a relevant thread?

Kind regards,

Lawrence