[NTG-context] Reference links with focus=standard option

Lawrence Bell lawrence.matthew.bell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:27:15 CEST 2018

Pablo,

Thanks very much for your replies. It's reassuring to see (it seems)
that I've not overlooked some extra option that magically does the job
:) Worst case scenario I'll hack something together, or just settle for
the default focus functionality, which is not the end of the world. Just
feel like there should be a better/more elegant way.