[NTG-context] Reference links with focus=standard option

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Wed Apr 11 20:36:39 CEST 2018

On 04/11/2018 07:14 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> On 04/11/2018 04:35 PM, Lawrence Bell wrote:
>> [...]
>> What's going on here?
>
> I generated an uncompressed PDF document from your source:
> http://pdf.ousia.tk/focus-standard.pdf.
> [...]
> (eq:ref) seems to be missing there. But I have to investigate the issue
> further to get a more accurate report.

Lawrence,

all I got is that floats have problems with named destinations (the ones
you get with \setupinteraction[focus=standard]).

    \setupexternalfigures[location=default]
    \setupinteraction
      [state=start, focus=standard]

    \starttext

    \startplacechemical[reference=ch:ref]
      \startchemicalformula
         \chemical{(C_2H_5)_2Zn}{DEZ}
    \stopchemicalformula
    \stopplacechemical

    \placefigure[here][fl:ref]{Cow}{\externalfigure[cow]}

    formula \in[ch:ref]

    figure \in[fl:ref]
    \stoptext

Sorry, but I’m afraid that I don’t know exactly what misbehaves here. I
hope Hans can fix it.

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk