[NTG-context] Math kerning broken in latest beta

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Wed Apr 11 14:00:46 CEST 2018

Am Wed, 11 Apr 2018 10:53:58 +1200 schrieb Henri Menke:

> The math kerning seems to be broken in recent versions of LuaTeX.  When I
> process the MWE below with TeX Live 2017 (LuaTeX 1.0.4) I get a different result
> from the latest beta (LuaTeX 1.07.0).

We see this in latex too, at looks as if only single atoms are
affected, so adding something to the subscript gives another result:

$\gamma_{e^2} \gamma_{ee} \gamma_{e\hphantom{\strut}} \gamma_{e} $

(I can't test it with context, for some reason it currently don't
find the stix fonts on this pc)

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/