[NTG-context] how to change the colour of the footnote marker

Robert Zydenbos context at zydenbos.net
Mon Apr 9 12:14:07 CEST 2018

On 09.04.2018 00:49, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Mk II does not have setupnotation[footnote] yet, and when I
> 'translated' it to setupfootnotes (which ordinarily ought to work in Mk
> II), it unfortunately did not work. (I need to use Mk II because I need
> the functionality of XeTeX.)

> 1. setupnotation is the new command name for setupnotedefinition

> 2. Which language do you use in your document?

Kannada. This is one of the world's larger languages, belonging to the
Dravidian language family, spoken in the southern Indian state of
Karnataka (its capital city Bangalore / Bengaluru is known outside India
mainly as the centre of India's IT industry).

I am about to finish writing the first comprehensive modern teaching
manual of the language for non-Indian learners, and this is the kind of
book that one can hardly leave to typesetters. First I was thinking of
producing the ready-to-print PDF in XeLaTeX, but… oh, well, we're among
ourselves here, so I think I need not go into the details of why I
prefer to do it in ConTeXt. :-)

Robert

--

Prof. Dr. Robert J. Zydenbos