[NTG-context] how to change the colour of the footnote marker

Robert Zydenbos context at zydenbos.net
Sun Apr 8 13:02:45 CEST 2018

Today I wanted to print an entire document not in standard black, but in
blue. I added (Mk II) –

\setupcolors [state=start]
\define\kleur{blue} % so I can change the colour uniformly everywhere
through this variable
\startcolor [\kleur]
\setupnote[footnote][before={\color[\kleur]}]
\setupfooter [color=\kleur]

– and everything becomes blue, but NOT the footnote number before the
footnote itself at the bottom of the page (the marker in the main text
is coloured the way I want).

Can anyone tell me how to change the colour of the footnote number in
the note?

Robert