[NTG-context] double followtokens?

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Apr 8 00:11:10 CEST 2018

On 04/07/2018 11:25 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> Dear list,
>>
>> I have the following sample:
>>
>>    \useMPlibrary[txt]
>>
>>    \starttext
>>
>>    \startuseMPgraphic{followtokens}
>>     path RotPath ; RotPath := reverse halfcircle ;
>>     % path RotPath ; RotPath := halfcircle rotatedaround (origin, 180) ;
>>    \stopuseMPgraphic
>>
>>    \followtokens{Just follow the tokens}
>>    \stoptext
>>
>> How can I get both paths (in diverse directions)?
>>
>> I would like to repeat the same text twice, separating both sentences
>> with a character.
>>
>> I have to ask this, beause MetaPost is all Greek to me.
> i have no clue what you mean but this will change the direction

Many thanks for your reply, Hans.

I attach an image of what I mean.

I want a full circle in two halves with the same duplicated sentence.
The first one written clockwise and the second one written
counterclockwise (as in the commented path above).

I hope it is clearer now.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--