[NTG-context] BTX subsystem fubar, borked, failing with current (2018-04-02) beta

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 08:44:42 CEST 2018

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 12:35 AM, luigi scarso <luigi.scarso at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 10:56 PM, Alan Braslau <braslau.list at comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> indeed *broken*, and very recently (for I had updated my Standalone just
>> yesterday, I believe, which worked). Hans, please note.
>>

> we are  looking into it.

new current,
publications-quick-example.tex now gives

                     1

a citation: [1,2]
^L                                     2

Bibliography
1   F. Last, F.M. Last, F.C. Last et al., “Article title”, Journal name vol-
    ume(number), ff–tt, YYYYb.

2   F. BookAuthorLastnameA, F.M. BookAuthorLastnameB and F.C. BookAu-
    thorLastnameC, Book title (edition ed., Vol. volume, no. number),
Publisher,
    Address, YYYY.

--
luigi