[NTG-context] Question about a pair of floating fugures

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 14:37:17 CEST 2018

Hi Thomas,

you have to put your images in a floatcombination environment.

\setupexternalfigure[location=default]

\starttext

\startplacefigure[location=none]
     \startfloatcombination[2*1]
         \placefigure{A dutch cow}{\externalfigure[cow][height=5cm]}
         \placefigure{A dutch mill}{\externalfigure[mill][height=5cm]}
     \stopfloatcombination
\stopplacefigure

\stoptext

Wolfgang