[NTG-context] linux binaries split?

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Sat Mar 24 18:05:08 CET 2018

On 03/24/2018 05:51 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> I reverted the change for now until someone can come up with a working command.

Arthur's

if command -v ldd >/dev/null && ldd --version 2>&1 | fgrep -q '^musl'

works for me, but again, there may be other corner cases that we don't
see now. I would suggest reversing the logic of this test: default to
linux unless you clearly find the string "musl" in the output; don't
rely on a zero result, which may be prevented by a number f reasons...

Thomas