[NTG-context] Adding a parameter to a module

John Grasty johnpgrasty at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 11:56:00 CET 2018

Hello list,

One more question. Since I could not figure the problem with the wiki article for a title, I have turned my attention to modify the t-title module for my needs. If I want to add let's say a publication location, how would I go about that?

I have copied and renamed t-title.mkvi to p-mymodule.mkvi. I have changed the formatting to suit my needs, but I can't not figure out how to add parameters. What is the connection to the t-title.xml interface file?

I don't need it done for me, but I do need just a bit of help getting going in the right direction. :-D

Thanks so much for the help and the great software!

John Grasty