[NTG-context] \completeindex and \setuparranging

survoje survoje at free.fr
Mon Mar 19 21:26:39 CET 2018

Bonsoir Wolfgang !

I tried according to your method (without arrangement and extra run)
without result, I tried others possibilities without result. The index
page is never ok with \setuparranging... Surely I did not understand.

I wanted to make a booklet of musical scores in A5 (24 pages), just with
successive png and index for each score : ------------------------

\starttext
\externalfigure[Alaude][width=\textwidth]\index{Alaude}
\blank
\externalfigure[Amazing][width=\textwidth]\index{Amazing}

\externalfigure[Valse_5T][width=\textwidth]\index{Valse a 5 temps}
\blank
\externalfigure[Valse8Temps][width=\textwidth]\index{Valse à 8 temps}
\externalfigure[ValseEcossaise][width=\textwidth]\index{Valse écossaise}
\page
\setupregister[index]
    [n=2,pagestyle=bold]

\completeindex
\stoptext

--------------------- Never mind ! I will do it in A4.

Thank you for your attention !

Gérard with help de "google translate" 8-)