[NTG-context] Broken Index Behavior?

Brian Wedde wbrian at onlineed.com
Mon Mar 5 22:30:50 CET 2018

Thanks Luigi. I am getting the "correct" results on my local workstation
as well. However, when working on an installation on a Amazon Linux EC2
instance, the index refuses to aggregate the results. This even happens
if i copy my entire ConTeXt directory to the Amazon Linux machine
verbatim. I have also tried the latest ConText version and get the same
weird results. I am convinced that this has something to with the
environment and not the installation itself, but I don't know where to
look anymore. I am out of ideas. I have:

- Disabled SELinux
- Copied files from known working installation
- Installed latest versions
- chmod everything 777

Any ideas on where to look would still be appreciated.

Thanks

- brian