[NTG-context] prevgraf change if page break occurs in a paragraph

Joseph Canedo josephcanedo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 22:59:05 CET 2018

Hello,

I am aware that ConTeXt betas might use experimental luaTeX changes (I use both stable and latest and run both), just wanted to report a change in prevgraf result. Apparently with latest beta it reports the number of lines in last page of paragraph (only tested with pars on 2 pages maximum, haven’t tried longer ones). Simple MWE reproduces the case:

\starttext

\dorecurse{15}{

\the\prevgraf

}

\stoptext

Using ConTeXt online always reports « 14 » after the letters, latest ConTeXt reports different numbers if the par before it has been split in 2 pages.

Thanks

Joseph