[NTG-context] rulecolor in columns

Gerard survoje at free.fr
Fri Feb 23 13:50:49 CET 2018

Thanks Thomas,

I use Texworks with Context (pdftex)...

With the code below, I get the text in blue and separator in red. See
the command \setupcolors[textcolor=red] and \color[blue] before
\startcolumns.

Gérard

------- exemple basique-----

\enableregime[utf-8]

\mainlanguage[fr]

\setupcolors[state=start,textcolor=blue]

\setupcolumns[n=2,rule=on,rulecolor=red]

\starttext

\setupcolors[textcolor=red]

\color[blue]

\startcolumns