[NTG-context] show header text only on first page of chapter

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Tue Feb 20 19:50:06 CET 2018

Thank you, but I don’t know how to use that in my setup.
Since my rubric has to be in a defined place and I didn’t manage to achieve that with header setups, I used \setlayer with \getmarking[part]

Would that defined text behave differently than the part "marker"? And how do I get at that?

Since I must complete that damned layout tonight, I’ll resolve to setting the rubric manually. :(

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net