[NTG-context] issue with character and \xmlprettyprinttext

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Tue Feb 20 17:18:32 CET 2018

On 02/20/2018 09:32 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> [...]
>> For some strange reason, "\␣" is problematic only when
>> \xmlprettyprinttext (or \xmlinlineprettyprinttext) is set to tex.
>>
>> Is this a bug or am I missing something?
> are you sure that the font you use has the character

Many thanks for your reply, Hans.

The chars are there:

    \setuptype[option=tex]
    \starttext
    \startTEXpage[offset=1em]
    \type{\ ␣ \ á \ ñ}

    % \type{\␣ \á \ñ}

    {\ttbf \letterbackslash ␣ \letterbackslash á
           \letterbackslash ñ}
    \stopTEXpage
    \stoptext

The problem is that the \type command and the typing start-stop break
when the backslash is followed by a non ASCII character. The commented
line shows the issue.

I’m afraid it might be a bug.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo