[NTG-context] Typefile with Chinese, Korean or Japanase text

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Mon Feb 19 22:43:56 CET 2018

On 02/19/2018 10:15 PM, Jeong Dal wrote:
> Dear Wolfgang,
>
> Two months ago, you suggested an example for typefile with korean. I
> just read it at that time and I try your sample today.
> Although there are Nanum Gothic and Nanum Gothic Coding in my system
> font, no output of korean for \ss and \tt.
> I run ‘mtxrun —script font —reload —force
> [...]
> Why ConTeXt couldn’t locate the font files?
>
> I am using Mac OSX 10.13 and latest beta.

Hi Jeong,

as far as I can remember, I experienced a similar problem with these
fonts. I needed the first option to get the fonts embedded in the PDF
document.

Go to tex/texmf-cache and remove the directory luatex-cache.

Run "mtxrun --generate" and compile the sample again.

If that doesn’t work, try to copy those fonts to tex/texmf-fonts (and
reload fonts with mxtrun)..

I hope it helps,

Pablo
--