[NTG-context] Typefile with Chinese, Korean or Japanase text

Jeong Dal haksan at me.com
Mon Feb 19 22:15:54 CET 2018

Dear Wolfgang,

Two months ago, you suggested an example for typefile with korean. I just read it at that time and I try your sample today.
Although there are Nanum Gothic and Nanum Gothic Coding in my system font, no output of korean for \ss and \tt.
I run ‘mtxrun —script font —reload —force
in the terminal, but the output is same. In the log file, it reads that

selectfont      > The requested fallback font 'Nanum Gothic' for typeface 'mainface' style 'ss' was ignored because no files where found.
selectfont      > The requested fallback font ‘Nanum Gothic Coding' for typeface 'mainface' style 'tt' was ignored because no files where found.

Why ConTeXt couldn’t locate the font files?

I am using Mac OSX 10.13 and latest beta.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Dalyoung