[NTG-context] xits-math font problem

Jeong Dal haksan at me.com
Mon Feb 19 03:09:47 CET 2018

Dear Hans,

Since I couldn’t use xits for math font, I tried to use euler.
I found  some mails about the euler font in the list, and change the type-imp-unfonts slightly.
I replaced the lines containing xits with euler font.

\loadtypescriptfile[euler]	%\loadtypescriptfile[xits]
…
…
\definetypeface [unfonts] [mm] [math]  [pagellaovereuler][default]
%    \definetypeface [unfonts] [mm] [math]  [xits]

According to this typescript file, english uses texgyrepagella and korean uses unfonts.
After that the sample file runs well without complaints.

I am not sure it is the right way to use Euler font for math.
Is it OK? or any other suggestions, like to use another font file?

I tried ‘Neo Euler’ as  mentioned in the list, but it doesn’t work in my system.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Dalyoung