[NTG-context] Learning how to use \setupbtxrendering

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Sun Feb 18 18:23:42 CET 2018

On 02/18/2018 06:07 PM, Alan Braslau wrote:
> title={The Cambridge Companion to {\em Ulysses}},

Alan, I think this was Rik Kabel's point: for some scenarios, you cannot
avoid to have some sort of context commands in your bibtex file. For a
while, I also used biblatex from time to time, so I tried to have a
bibtex file that would be as clean as possible and work with both
systems, but your example shows that this is not always possible. Well,
nothing that some well-written perl couldn't get rid of...

All best

Thomas