[NTG-context] Learning how to use \setupbtxrendering

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Feb 18 16:00:13 CET 2018

On 2/17/2018 8:29 PM, Alan Braslau wrote:
> HANS: there is one specific comment for you, below.

well, up to you to decide if it's auser overload (at some point we need
to stop and users should copy/patch setups ... that's the idea

concerning a title with commands ... no way around math in titles i
guess (and tex math is sort of standard); we can think of having a
"textitle" field, or abuse "title:en" for the formatted ones