[NTG-context] xits-math font problem

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Fri Feb 16 11:39:53 CET 2018

On 16.02.2018 08:37, Hans Hagen wrote:

> can you try mtxrun --script font --reload --force

Hans, it's the same problem I reported about a week ago, and in my
experience, it recurs intermittently. A reload of the font cache fixes
it for a while, but it comes back, and it concerns only XITS math, so
something is fishy about this font or about the way context treats it...
One thing that could help: is there a tracer that could show more
information once the cache gets into this state, so we can see what
actually goes wrong?

Thomas