[NTG-context] Change of nuts.dimensions function ?

Joseph Canedo josephcanedo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 21:29:00 CET 2018

Hi Hans,
Thanks a lot, the function nuts.dimensions seems to work again as before.

Another issue I am seeing now is that for some reason the dir nodes push/pop are unbalanced. If I understand the logic of these whatsit nodes they behave like a stack to control the text direction, so I’d assume the number of push nodes and pop nodes is balanced. Currently I see 2 pop for 1 push in shipouts callback (but balanced pop/push nodes in processors callback). If that’s expected from now on I’ll change the logic in my handler.

Simple MWE that reproduces is attached.

Thanks
Best regards

Joseph