[NTG-context] italic correction after math

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Tue Feb 13 16:11:39 CET 2018

Am Tue, 13 Feb 2018 15:44:20 +0100 schrieb Hans Hagen:

> hm, seems that i messed up a pointer ... i'll fix it ...

Thanks.

Will the fix be in the generic font loader or in some context-only
files? In the second case, what could be done for latex in such
cases?

> (xetex inserts a kern of 2.45pt after the math in latex).

context inserts 2.938pt

Is this value glyph and font dependant? (the glyph has a
"math.italic" value of 245 so I thought that xetex gets it from
there).

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/