[NTG-context] Overwritten text with newcolumnsets

Charles Vejnar charles.vejnar at yale.edu
Thu Feb 8 05:22:05 CET 2018

Thanks Hans. It did fix it.

I am trying to add a figure now using \placefigure. But the placement in
brackets is always ignored. AFAIK it's normal to get a figure at the top
of a new page when it's larger than a column but it's also always on the
left. I would like to get it horizontally centered (on the top of the

Thanks again for your help.

Charles