[NTG-context] Typesetting an interview

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Wed Feb 7 17:16:26 CET 2018

Ahoi,
I’m trying to typeset an interview and thought, a "description" might be the best setup. But I can’t find the right parameters for the layout I want...
Every contribution should look like:

"""
HHR
   Here’s the text, question or answer.

OTR
   And here’s the next one.
   Might have several lines.
"""

Working example:

\definedescription[Interview][
  headstyle=italic,
  style=normal,
  align=flushleft,
  alternative=hanging,
]

\def\dostartInterview[#1][#2]%
  {\doifsomethingelse{#2}%
    {\startInterview[reference={#1},title={#2}]}%
    {\startInterview[title={#1}]}%
}
\def\startInt{\dodoubleempty\dostartInterview}
\def\stopInt{\stopInterview}

\starttext

\chapter{An Interview}

\startInt[{Hennning Hraban Ramm (HR)}]
This might be a short question or a long response.
Name or initials of the person should stand in their own line (without breaking), while the answer should be indented, without additional paragraph indent.
\stopInt

\startInt[{Hans Hagen (HH)}]
And I’m sure the author has something to say.
\input tufte
\stopInt

\startInt[HR]
\input knuth