[NTG-context] image file resolver in Lua?

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Tue Feb 6 20:51:48 CET 2018

Am 2018-02-06 um 17:09 schrieb Procházka Lukáš Ing. <LPr at pontex.cz>:

> I'm usually implementing complicated solutions via Lua, with functions with obligatory arg(s) first followed by one optional argument of table type:

Thank you for your effort!
I actually already wrote parts of my invoicing solution in Lua. I was planning to even run a simple GUI (tekui) on top of LuaTeX, but my priorities keep shifting... At the moment I got shell scripts that call Python scripts that read JSON files (as a simple database) and write ConTeXt code that includes (object oriented) Lua libraries for most of the the calculations...
It works well enough for my own company and our publishing house, but is quite convoluted.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net