[NTG-context] Fwd: Correct usage of \placebookmarks

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Jan 26 13:34:17 CET 2018

On 1/26/2018 12:59 PM, Lars wrote:
> Am 26/01/2018 um 06:10 schrieb Henri:
>>> Am I being ignored personally here?
>> Why so impatient?  I was once bumping a thread for half a year with
>> until Hans
>> fixed it.
>
> Well, that's what I call patience. I don't want to be offensive, yet
> there are several reasons which lead to my assumption, which I'd rather
> not discuss at this point.

Bookmarks and especially interference with structure is a tricky thing
and not many users know all the details so sometimes you have to wait
till someone has time to answer (personally i never use bookmarks so
when i see such a mail i just wait till someone else answers ...).

Normally answers on this list are rather fast so when you don't get one,
(1) maybe no one knows the answer yet, (2) your question moved out of
the view in the mailer (happens to me), (3) those who know are busy and
answering questions is normally not in ones job discription.

As Henri says: if after a while you still have no answer (or figured it
out) just bump the question.