[NTG-context] structureuservariable in ToC

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Wed Jan 24 19:05:06 CET 2018

Am 2018-01-24 um 16:42 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com>:

>> Henning Hraban Ramm 24. Januar 2018 um 08:51
>>
>> Thank you, now I have:
>>
>> \define[1]\ChapterTocEntry{%
>> \doifnotempty{\structurelistuservariable{author}}{\structureuservariable{author}\crlf }%
>> #1%
>> \doifnotempty{\structurelistuservariable{subtitle}}{\crlf\structureuservariable{subtitle}}}
>>
>> But author/subtitle still don’t show up in the ToC.
>
> You’re still using the wrong command to print the variables.
>
> \setuplist --> \structurelistuservariable
> \setuphead --> \structureuservariable

Aaargh, I’m blind, sorry, I changed only half of the occurrencies.

Everything’s ok now, _if_ author and subtitle are defined.

But \structurelistuservariable{something} seems to be never empty in the sense of \ifempty - I get those \crlf also for chapters without i.e. where I didn’t define those or set them to {}.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net