[NTG-context] structureuservariable in ToC

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Wed Jan 24 08:51:40 CET 2018

Am 2018-01-23 um 21:24 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com>:

>> Henning Hraban Ramm 14. Januar 2018 um 21:44
>> Now, my second issue with user variables:
>>
>> """
>> \define[1]\ChapterTocEntry{%
>> \doifnotempty{\structureuservariable{author}}{\structureuservariable{author}\crlf }%
>> #1%
>> \doifnotempty{\structureuservariable{subtitle}}{\crlf\structureuservariable{subtitle}}}
> To access the variables in a list you have to use the \structurelistuservariable command.

Thank you, now I have:

\define[1]\ChapterTocEntry{%
  \doifnotempty{\structurelistuservariable{author}}{\structureuservariable{author}\crlf }%
  #1%
  \doifnotempty{\structurelistuservariable{subtitle}}{\crlf\structureuservariable{subtitle}}}

But author/subtitle still don’t show up in the ToC.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net