[NTG-context] Error at \stoplines

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Tue Jan 23 10:11:32 CET 2018

Hi,
in my current project, every time I use \startlines .. \stoplines (for poems), I run into this error:

"""
structure       > sectioning > chapter @ level 2 : 5.2 -> Example

tex error       > tex error on line 27 in file ka34/c_example.tex: ! Extra }, or forgotten \endgroup

<recently read> \egroup

l.27 \stoplines

24     Fragen nicht danach, greifen weise zum Wein,
25     der löst uns die Zunge mit Salomo, wir wissen von ihm,
26     was besser tut.
27 >>  \stoplines
28     \stopparagraph
"""

The error must be somewhere in my project, I couldn’t come up with a minimal example to reproduce the problem.
But if I comment all \start/stoplines (or the components containing them), it runs through.

Do you have an idea where I should look?

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net