[NTG-context] Bold math broken in beta

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Jan 3 10:07:50 CET 2018

On 1/2/2018 11:30 PM, Henri wrote:
> On Tue, 2018-01-02 at 22:40 +0100, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> On 1/2/2018 10:17 PM, Henri wrote:
>>>
>>> \starttext
>>>
>>> oeps $\mb e^{i\pi} = -1$
>>>
>>> \bold{oeps $e^{i\pi} = -1$}
>>>
>>> \bold{oeps $\mb e^{i\pi} = -1$}
>>>
>>> \stoptext
>> \mb : there is no full-blown bold math in latin modern, just use \bf
>
> Also doesn't work with Lucida (which has a bold math font).
> You probably meant \bi, \bf switches to upright as well.
an engine issue ... in node-nut.lua patch this (line 227) ... normally
this branch is not entered

if not direct.getfam then
     local getfield = direct.getfield
     local setfield = direct.setfield

     direct.getfam = function(n)   return getfield(n,"small_fam")   end
     direct.setfam = function(n,f)        setfield(n,"small_fam",f) end
end

(we'll probably push a new luatex to the garden one of these days)