[NTG-context] Position of standard footnotes that are set-up in floats

Sebastian L. axteffekt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 13:38:01 CEST 2017

Hello together,

I have the following example: I place a simple float (a graphic) in the
text within

\startplacefigure...\stopplacefigure

and create a footnote with the graphic's source, that I want to be
placed as simple footnote at the bottom of the page. CTX, LuaTX do this
just fine.

But when the float is being set on the next page, due to spacing, then
the footnote remains on the initial page, i.e. the footnote stays on
page 1, whereas the float with its description text and the footnote
marker are set on page 2.

Is it possible to make the footnote's location depend on the location of
the float, rather than where the last text passage was before the float?
An example:

\startplacefigure[title={Heijunkabox \footnote{source:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/Box.svg}},
                   reference=gfxHeijunka,
                   location=]
     \externalfigure...
\stopplacefigure

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, Sebastian.