[NTG-context] problem loading attachments (important for my work)

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Thu Jun 8 21:40:35 CEST 2017

Dear list,

I have the following sample:

    \setupinteraction[state=start]
    \setupinteractionscreen[option=attachment]
    \setuppapersize[A5, landscape]
    \setuppagenumbering[location=]
    \starttext
    File: \attachment[file={h:/general-documents/document.pdf}]
    \stoptext

I’m afraid that the file exists and ConTeXt in Win10 (64bit) isn’t able
to load the file.

ConTeXt loads \attachment[file=document.pdf], but not documents with paths.

Could anyone confirm the issue in Windows? This is important for my work.

BTW, if you don’t want to invoke "net use", "subst" may do the trick
(https://ss64.com/nt/subst.html).

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--