[NTG-context] grid snapping problem

Henri Menke henrimenke at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:53:15 CET 2016

The following should do the trick.  However, you have to keep \setnostrut and \setstrut around the figure because the before and after keys for captions are not (yet) implemented.

\setuplayout[grid=yes]
\showgrid

\starttexdefinition caption:text #1
  \setuplocalinterlinespace[line=2.2ex] #1
\stoptexdefinition

\setupcaptions
  [
    width=fit,
    align=last,
    headstyle={\ss\bfx},
    style={\ss\tfx},
    before={\setnostrut},
    textcommand=\getvalue{caption:text},
  ]

\starttext

\startsubsection[title={Subsection title}]
  \input dawkins
  \input dawkins

  \setnostrut
  \startplacefigure
    [title={\input zapf }]
    \framed[width=0.6\textwidth,height=10ex]{figure}
  \stopplacefigure
  \setstrut

\stopsubsection

\startsubsection[title={Subsection title}]
  \input dawkins
\stopsubsection

\startsubsection[title={Subsection title}]
  \input dawkins
  \input dawkins
\stopsubsection

\stoptext