[NTG-context] grid snapping problem

Csikos Bela bcsikos425 at freemail.hu
Fri Dec 2 15:09:20 CET 2016

Dear context users:

I would like to use grid snapping in my document: main text lines
should be aligned to grid lines but figure caption text should not.

I have this code:

\setuplayout[grid=yes]
\showgrid

\setupcaptions[width=fit,align=last,headstyle={\ss\bfx},style={\ss\tfx}]

\starttext
\subsection{Subsection title}
\input dawkins
\input dawkins

%startlinecorrection
\startbaselinecorrection  \setuplocalinterlinespace[line=2.2ex]
\placefigure[][]{\input zapf }{\framed[width=0.6\textwidth,height=10ex]{figure}}
\stopbaselinecorrection
%stoplinecorrection

\subsection{Subsection title}
\input dawkins
\subsection{Subsection title}
\input dawkins
\input dawkins
\stoptext

You can see that the caption is typeset as I wanted: smaller line height
and it is not aligned to grid lines. But the main text after the figure is not
aligned to the grid on the same page. How can I correct this?
On the next page the main text is snapped to the grid again.

Thank you in advance,

bcsikos