[NTG-context] question about \setupitemgroup

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Nov 27 14:28:16 CET 2016

Dear list,

I have the following sample:

    \setupwhitespace[5em]
    \startsetups[smallwspa]
        \setupwhitespace[small]
        \setupblank[small]
    \stopsetups
    \setupitemize[each][indenting=no, setups=smallwspa]
    \starttext
    \input knuth

    \startitemize
    \dorecurse{5}{\item this is my item\par
                        second paragraph\par
                        third paragraph
                        }
    \stopitemize
    \stoptext

I’m trying to get a \blank[small] separation for paragraphs inside items
and a \blank[medium] separation between items.

I’m afraid that neither the after, inbetween and setups keys are working?

How could I get these different separations for items and for paragraphs
inside them?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--