[NTG-context] Different text versions in columns?

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Sat Nov 26 00:14:33 CET 2016

> 1. Streams work in MkIV
> 2. The MkIV version has a command to set sync points.

  That’s \pushoutputstreams, I presume.

> Only the mechanism to create pages/columns for the stream content is
> missing.

  Can you elaborate a bit?  I’m having the following use case in mind:
exactly two streams, one on even-numbered pages, the other on the
odd-numbered ones, with infrequent synchronisations.  The two streams
could run in parallel, facing each other on the spread, and only be
resynchronised every 5 or 10 pages, say.  Is that currently not
possible?

	Best,

		Arthur