[NTG-context] TwoColumns in two different languages, with alternate text on even and odd page.

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Fri Nov 25 23:33:59 CET 2016

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 01:16:28PM +0100, Jean-Pierre Delange wrote:
> I make a statement on a part of the Arthur's reply (" there are no real-life examples of documents that use it") : in fact, there are rare examples of such printing materials : scholar editing and printing of Ancient texts are mainly (if I am right) such printing material (including Ancient Armenian or Georgian liturgic hymns).

  That’s not what I meant.  There is an experimental mechanism in
ConTeXt called streams that could be part of the solution to your
problem, but there are no publicly available documents that make use of
it.  The commands for creating and managing streams are in the file
page-str.mkiv; there are short examples at the end.

  I mention this because this is typically the kind of issue that need
serious input from users in order to become a meaningful feature.

	Best,

		Arthur