[NTG-context] gridline question

Csikos Bela bcsikos425 at freemail.hu
Thu Nov 24 17:53:24 CET 2016

Dear list members:

I use \setuplayout[grid=yes] option in my document to snap lines to gridlines.
But I don't want figure text to be snapped to grids. Figure text is typeset in
smaller fonts and the lineskip becomes too big. How can I turn snap
to grid off for a block of text or for figures or figure legends?

Here is an example:

\setuplayout[grid=yes]
%\showgrid
\setupcaptions[location=bottom,width=fit,align=last,headstyle={\tfxx},style={\tfxx}]
\starttext
\input ward
\input tufte
\placefigure{An example figure. \input ward }{\framed[width=0.5\textwidth]{A figure}}
\input zapf
\stoptext

Thank you in advance,

bcsikos