[NTG-context] TwoColumns in two different languages, with alternate text on even and odd page.

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Wed Nov 23 22:31:33 CET 2016

On 11/22/2016 08:14 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> [...]
> Below is an example that should work with the latest beta. I introduced
> two new keys 'spacebefore' and 'spaceinbetween' for notes. These are
> needed when we have multiple note categories. In mixed columns this is
> supported. In single column mode only with luatex experimental (so
> patience is needed, but no one asked for this feature anyway).

Hans,

I reported an issue about the distance in the before option from
\setupnote not being honoured when using paragraphed notes (many times,
being the last one
https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2014/077280.html).

In the attached PDF file, pages 1, 4 and 5 (maybe page 2 should be
included in that series) don’t respect
\setupnote[critical][before={\blank[big]}].

So my question is: would the key "spacebefore" fix this issue?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk