[NTG-context] Problem with setuptagging and ebgaramond font

Rik Kabel context at rik.users.panix.com
Mon Nov 21 02:54:12 CET 2016

On 2016-11-20 13:37, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 11/20/2016 6:17 PM, Rik Kabel wrote:
>> I still do not understand why \setuptagging[state=start] made a
>> difference. Something there is hinky[1].
>>
>> [1] Someone, or something, may be said to be hinky if it acts in a
>> manner that arouses suspicion. The origin is obscure.
>
> hard to comment when i cannot reproduce it

The problem can be reproduced on my Windows 10 system by removing
existing EBGaramond12 and installing EBGaramond12 from version 0.015d,
followed by a cache clear. It is available on Georg Duffner's bitbucket
at https://bitbucket.org/georgd/eb-garamond/downloads. The problem I had
before was ensuring that the old versions of the font files were
actually removed -- I found versions with _0 and _1 suffixes that did
not show up in explorer and were not removable by an administrator in a
command prompt terminal. Other tools allowed their removal.

--
Riikk