[NTG-context] issue with lpath containing a hyphen

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Nov 20 20:47:10 CET 2016

On 11/20/2016 12:13 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> [...]
>> The only way to get the Knuth in the quote is to remove "\letterpercent"
>> in the lpath.
>
> so why do you use the \letterpercent then

It was a minimal sample taken from from a larger project.

I have just discovered that the compilation error has nothing to do with
the hyphen.

Then I have the question about lpaths: do I have to remove all instances
of \letterpercent?

They seem to work fine, but I had the impression that \letterpercent was
mandatory and now I don’t know whether it is allowed or simply forbidden.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk