[NTG-context] Problem with setuptagging and ebgaramond font

Rik rik at panix.com
Sun Nov 20 03:39:00 CET 2016

On 2016-11-19 20:58, Rik Kabel wrote:
> Hmmm, it does work (the hyphenation, at least) with TL2016. Both logs
> show the same font files and typescript files.

Sorry, I did not mean to say the same files, but files identical in
content. The TL files are all from the TL directory. The standalone
files are from the standalone distribution and from my Windows font
directory. The font files originally were not the same version; TL2015
has version 0.016+, while my Windows font directory had version 0.016.
The typescript files are identical, one in the \ConTeXt directory, one
in the TL2016 directory.

When I installed the TL2016 version of the fonts as system fonts (and
cleared the font cache) I still have the problem. So, identical files,
but different locations.

--
Rik