[NTG-context] bug in \directsetup?

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Thu Nov 17 20:53:33 CET 2016

Dear list,

I have the following sample:

    \setuppapersize[A6]
    \setupinteraction[state=start, focus=standard]
    \placebookmarks[chapter, section][chapter, section]
    \startsetups[placesect]
      \start
        \setupinterlinespace
            [line=2.8ex]
        \placelist
            [section]
            [alternative=d,
             numbersegments=section,
             pagenumber=no,
             style=\itx] \par
      \stop
    \stopsetups

    \setuplist
      [chapter]
      [before={\blank[medium]}, after=\directsetup{placesect}]

    \starttext
    \placelist[chapter]
    \dorecurse{5}{\chapter{Knuth}\input knuth
        \dorecurse{8}{\section{Zapf}\input zapf}}
    \stoptext

I need the \directsetup to be able to set up a different interline space
in the section list from TOC. I’m using latest beta from 2016.11.17 14:19.

There is a weird behaviour: the links from TOC for the first sections
reach the chapter title an not the section title.

All other sections have their right destinations from the table of
contents. And bookmarks for first sections have also the right destinations.

Of course, this would work as expected, if I avoided the \directsetup
(having a wrong interline space).

If this isn’t a bug, what am I missing?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo